Posted to alt.food.wine
Ronin[_3_] Ronin[_3_] is offline

Default Hard to Find A Good Zin

On 2008-05-12 11:22:00 -0700, zinlover > said:

> I tasted one of the best zins I have ever had on a recent trip to
> Healdsburg. 2006 Dark Horse Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, Treborce
> Vineyards. small production Zin that was absolutely incredible. Any
> suggestions on other great zins to try?

Yes - another Dry Creek - Hamilton Vinyard done by Klick. Nice medium
body style - not the over-ripe fruit and alcohol bomb style at all.
Klick is located in Nice, California (I kid you not) and Bottle Barn in
Santa Rosa sometimes has it.

While you are in Healdsburg, by the by, try the restaurant "Zin" - not
surprisingly they have a large menu of zinfandels by the glass,
including small producers, like Klick.