rick etter

Default The Least Harm Principle

"oh brother" > wrote in message
. 32...
> Jonathan Ball > wrote in
> hlink.net:
>
> > <much silliness snipped>

> >> No it isn't.

> > Yes, it is. "veganism" is founded on hatred.
> >

> <more silliness snipped>
>
> Hmm... Let's see, I am vegan because I hate having high blood pressure.
> No animal products in my diet, no blood pressure meds -> 110/70
> Meat and/or cheese, WITH blood pressure meds -> 155/110
> Yup, must be hatred.
>
> And, btw, although there are collateral deaths in the production of non-
> animal based foods, the number of collateral deaths involved in the
> production of animal based foods is magnitudes higher,

================
really, you have a cite for that little tidbit, or are you just barfing the
same old vegan propaganda?

due to the simple
> fact that it takes significantly more agricultural resources (farmland,
> etc.) to support animals that feed people than it takes agricultural
> resources to feed people directly.

Yep, just spewing the same old propaganda. Where then, if meat is
automatically causing more animal death and suffering, does eating game fall
on your scale?

> ...back to lurking I go...

You should, at least until you gather some real facts...