Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default chinese brown gravy???

On Sat 10 May 2008 09:56:56a, cshenk told us...

> "Wayne Boatwright" wrote
>
>> If I were making it, I think I would use Better Than Bouillon. Nice
>> beef flavor, concentrated, and should integrate well into the dish.

> Ohh, can I eat at your house? Pretty please? ;-)

Of course you can...

> There was a product I used to get in Hawaii, many years ago. It was a
> sort of beef bullion paste you mixed with hot water to whatever
> consistancy you wanted. I loved that stuff!

Probably a very similar product. Better Than Bouillon is a sort of paste,
rather sticky, a true reduction of beef product. If you can't find it
locally, you can order it here...

http://www.superiortouch.com/btb.htm

--
Wayne Boatwright