Jonathan Ball

Default Karen Winter, tireless but tiresome sophist

Rat & Swan wrote:

> <snip>
>
> Dutch wrote:
>
>> Prohibition is not the issue, taking drugs per se is a victimless crime.
>> *Driving* while drunk is the issue.

> Bingo. You do get it. Prohibiting behavior which causes no harm
> is wrong.

Grown men ****ing pre-teen boys ALWAYS causes harm, and
is ALWAYS wrong. You have conceded that it is
age-determined, although you are too stubborn and
stupid to acknowledge the concession now.

> Sexual activity at any age (depending on what it is)
> can be harmless _per se_, just like drinking can be harmless _per se_.
> It is irresponsible behavior which causes harm which is wrong.

Adult men ****ing pre-teen boys ALWAYS causes harm, and
is ALWAYS wrong. You've conceded that.

> <snip>
>
>> Age of consent laws deter pedophiles from engaging in sexual predatory
>> behaviour

> No, not at all.

Yes, AT ALL.

> Sexual predators don't CARE about laws, or about
> responsible behavior.

You are plainly wrong to claim they don't care about
the law. They may not respect the law intellectually,
but many do indeed "respect" the law in the sense of
being deterred. There is a wealth of literature in the
criminology and economics literature that examines the
deterrent effect of punishments. You are completely
unfamiliar with the literature, and have your usual
ideologically driven sophist's need to pretend it isn't
there. It is there, and it refutes you.

>> If you aren't a pedophile then I can only conclude that you were a
>> victim of a pedophile

> Nope, not that either. I am just a person who believes in freedom,
> responsible freedom.

No, you don't. You believe in you and your fellow
queers enjoying special privileges.