Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark P. Nelson[_2_] Mark P. Nelson[_2_] is offline

Default Sierra Nevada "Bigfoot Ale"

notbob > wrote in
:

> For you serious beer drinkers, I'll bless you with a heads up.
> Russian River Brewing will finally be bottling its outrageously hopped
> DIPA, Pliny the Elder. If you like monster IPAs, this is the one.
> Leaves the Fish Head roly-poly in the dust. I don't know what kind of
> distro it will get, but if I have to drive back to CA to get it, howdy
> UT/NV! Still my fave beer of all time.
>
> http://russianriverbrewing.com/web/b...nytheelder.htm
>
> nb
>
> nb

It's good on draft, too--there are a couple of places in Berkeley/Oakland
that have it on tap from time to time.

Mark.

--
While I'll admit that anyone can make a mistake once, to go on making
the same lethal errors century after century seems to me nothing short