Dutch

Default Anarchism (Dutch: words of warning)

"Rat & Swan" > wrote

> Dutch wrote:
> > "Rat & Swan" > wrote

> <snip>
>
> >>No -- psychological harm is a form of genuine harm which results from
> >>the physical violence and coercion of rape. One major harm of rape is
> >>that it is non-consensual.

> > Being compelled to do something is a far cry from "genuine, physical

harm".

> Really? Let's see how you feel if you are raped.

The physical harm in most rapes is the assault prompted by the victim
resisting, or added gratituitously by the rapist. If I demand forcefully
that a woman have sex with me, and she cooperates out of fear of being
harmed, then physically all that has happened is sex. Since sex in and of
itself is not "genuine, physical harm" then by your definition nothing wrong
has happened.

> > You seem to want to re-define your theory so it is essentially like the
> > democratic system under which we live now.

> Nope.

Yes. You made a proposition that only genuine physical harm should be
considered a crime, then you defined unwanted sex as genuine physical harm,
when in fact it is psychological harm.

> > Why don't you just accept that
> > the current system is better?

> Because it isn't.

You're full of shit. Your shitty logic has you running in circles, and
condoning horrible harm to children, for the sake of protecting the jollies
of a few perverts. The only logical conclusion is that you are one yourself.