Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner, Friday 5/2

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> We share some of the same ideas, although I don't mind carrots cooked with
> other things. With pot roast I throw everything in at the same time.

I cook a pot roast for about two hours before I add vegetables. Then I
add medium onions for an hour, and then I add potatoes and carrots for
the next hour. It's a four hour pot roast. What's not to like? It's also
the only beef dish where I cook carrots for an hour. Come to think of
it, it's the *only* dish where I cook carrots for an hour.

leo