Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default Chicken fajitas dinner

On 01 May 2008 12:07:53 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>http://www.tovaindustries.com/carbalose/page1.html
>
>And there's a place only a few miles from me that sells it. Ah, to have a
>real stack of pancakes. I might even wake up my frozen sourdough starter
>and make bread again. Have to see about buying it in 50 Lb sacks! The mind
>reels!

Hmmm, lots of good-looking things. I might try those bagels over the
weekend... I tried a Yorkshire pudding mix that didn't work, tasted OK
but the texture was wrong; maybe I just overworked it, it looks pretty
sensitive to that. I have a plain package, no recipes or instructions,
so I guessed!

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine