Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default Chicken fajitas dinner

On 01 May 2008 12:27:29 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Nicky > wrote:
>> Alan S > wrote:
>>
>> >But then, I consider duck confit as gourmet health food...

>> ROFL - duck confit and salad, please

>That reminds me. I've got some Duck Gizzard Confit in the freezer that I've
>gotta get out and cook. It was a gift from Belgium. I've never made it.
>Gotta recipe?

Grattons? Confit is cooked already, it doesn't need anything extra. If
the texture is unpleasant when you pull it out of the freezer, I'd
just heat it through in a wok or frying-pan. In fact, I've just had an
image of it stir-fried with some purple sprouting broccoli... mmmmm...

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25