Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Chicken fajitas dinner

Just be sure to test test test..ive zero issues with it but ya never
know..sorta like dreamfields..i can eat it all day and no raise after one
hour two hours or ten...but of course i cook it aldente and eat a food scale
measured portion which means i probably could eat regular pasta in thos
amounts too..lol..the dreamfileds is a safty net for me in case im over
sensitive that day to carb in even small amounts..plus it tastes better to
me then reg pasta.

KROM