Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:59:01 -0500, "Tim" <aaa> wrote:

>Ha ha. I see that you avoid "the facts" when it suits you. Once again - how
>do you suggest that people in Northern climates survive without eating
>animals? Or should they simply die because they don't fit in with your vegan
>ideology?

How does a moose survive in the Swedish woods in minus 30 C? I come
from Scandinavia. That's a northern climate. I have survived the last
25 years without meat. Gee, how do you figure I did that?

BTW, I don't advocate veganism. I advocate vegetarianism. Still mooses
don't take milk products.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org