Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0000, "Benfez"
> wrote:

>"Jahnu" > wrote in message

>> I have presented arguments and scientific facts in favor of my
>> position.

>Bollox, you just keep on churning out the same rubbish. Just because
>someone brainwashed you into thinking these things are true, it does not
>make it so.

Hey, it's the other way around. Just because you have been brain
washed by the coca cola and slaughter house culture that you are a
product of, to think that what all experts agree on is false, doesn't
make it any less true. The facts I have presented are not my own
opinions. They are scientific facts all experts agree on.

It doesn't matter how much noise you meat heads make, the facts are
still there and they are still true, and society will be punished by
nature if it doesn't correct its ways. In fact it already IS being
punished.

>Facts are most farm animals enjoy a good quality of life

In the Disney world you live in, maybe.. not in the real world, buddy.

> which is much better than having a world without animals as you want.

I don't want a world without animals. How can want that, when I'm a
vegetarian who doesn't want to kill animals? I want them to be
protected and cared for, not raised for slaughter. It is sinful to
slaughter animals. Plain as that.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org