Russ Thompson

Default No need for farm animals.

> Much to my surprise I have discovered that there are certain people
> who actually willfully choose to live in denial of the above.

*** I feel sorry for you. People must take advantage of you all the time.

> It couldn't be very high, could it?

*** It could be.

> > For those that don't know CRP is the program where the FSA pays

land
> >owners not to grow crops on their land. Normal contracts are for 10 years
> >and the land must me planted to grass and left alone. In exchange the

land
> >owner recieves a direct payment that is usually about 150% of the local
> >going rate for rented farm land. Currently there are millions of acres in
> >this program in the USA.

> Can you prove that? Or do you really want us to just take your word
> for it?

*** Yes I can prove it. However I have better things to do that look up info
on government programs that you could easily find everything you wanted to
know with a simple web search.
Do you doubt that the US government actually has the CRP?

Kala