Jonathan Ball

Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:33:16 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:
>

>>Jahnu wrote:

>>>Not me. I just hate atheist meat-heads.

>>We already knew you were all about hate. Hate is a
>>defining characteristic of "veganism".

> Of course.

Yes, of course: you hate those who disagree with you.

> What'd you expect?

Exactly what you demonstrated.

> You hate the animals

False.

> and ruin the environment.

False.

> Why shouldn't we hate you. But as Christ said, hate not
> the sinner but the sin.

So, you're a lesser person for not being able to follow
that dictum. You hate meat eaters, not the meat eating.

> So the sin is wanton animal slaughter.

It is not a sin. You are an idiot for thinking it is.

YOU cause wanton animal slaughter, too. Do you hate
yourself?

> And for
> the umtieth time, I am not a vegan. I am vegetarian.

Your "vegetarianism" is of the so-called "ethical"
vegetarian variety. Philosophically, there isn't a
pfennig's worth of difference between you and "vegans".
You're all full of hate, and you're all the most
brazen liars.

>>>According to who?

>>According to the fact you haven't supported your claim.

> Is that your belief or do you have something to support that claim
> with?

I have the observation that you haven't supported your
claim. You have made the claim, without support, and
when asked to support it, you have merely restated the
claim.

The claim is without support. It is merely your
opinion, your hate-filled opinion, and you appear to me
to be ignorant, in addition to full of hate.

>>You are not stating facts; you are merely venting your
>>spleen, letting your ugly hatred run away with you.

> Not running away.

Running away. You are a coward.

> I am deliberately like that to make a point.

You are deliberately like that because you are a
hate-filled coward.