rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:59:01 -0500, "Tim" <aaa> wrote:
>
> >Ha ha. I see that you avoid "the facts" when it suits you. Once again -

how
> >do you suggest that people in Northern climates survive without eating
> >animals? Or should they simply die because they don't fit in with your

vegan
> >ideology?

> How does a moose survive in the Swedish woods in minus 30 C?

==========================
Then why can't you live like the moose stupid? What's the matter, you
haven't learned that you cannot eat grass yet killer?

I come
> from Scandinavia. That's a northern climate. I have survived the last
> 25 years without meat. Gee, how do you figure I did that?

Hey stupid, your diet hen causes far more animal deathand suffering than
almost anybody else. Do you think all that imported stuff just falls like
manna from heaven? The transportation costs alone for your food is a
massive killer. You are truely one brain dead hypocrite.

> BTW, I don't advocate veganism. I advocate vegetarianism. Still mooses
> don't take milk products.

The you're still an idiot. Your diet causes far more death and suffering
than it needs to.