Tim

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:59:01 -0500, "Tim" <aaa> wrote:
>
> >Ha ha. I see that you avoid "the facts" when it suits you. Once again -

how
> >do you suggest that people in Northern climates survive without eating
> >animals? Or should they simply die because they don't fit in with your

vegan
> >ideology?

> How does a moose survive in the Swedish woods in minus 30 C? I come
> from Scandinavia. That's a northern climate. I have survived the last
> 25 years without meat. Gee, how do you figure I did that?
>
> BTW, I don't advocate veganism. I advocate vegetarianism. Still mooses
> don't take milk products.
>

> www.krishna.com
> www.iskcon.org

FYI. A moose is not a human. Moose have a tendency to be covered in hair.
Avacados and what ever else you ate don't grow in -30c. Also you probably
lived in a heated house. Still moose aren't human. And you call my point
moronic - ha.

Like you point out veggies don't grow where Eskimos live. How then can they
be herbivores? The fat afforded by certain veggies will not help someone
exposed to the elements. Again living in a nice heated house doesn't equate
you with an Eskimo or Siberian.