rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Allyb" > wrote in message
> Jahnu, don't waste your time arguing with them, it'll just give you

stress,
> and give them too much enjoyment.

====================
The enjoyment of seeing your ignorance is there whether you respond to us or
not. The amusment factor doesn't change.

Actually Rick and Jonathon, I'm curious
> why you're so interested in arguing with the posters here.

==========================
Not 'arguing' stupid. Just pointing out all the lys that AR/vegan loons
persist in promoting. Their delsuions are just plain ignorance and I'm here
just to inform.

People don't
> typically hang out with those they vehemently disagree with.

=====================
Too bad. You want justification for your ignorance, then keep it for like
minded idiots. You spew it around the world for all to see and you'll be
called on it.

Is it just
> something you do for entertainment; are you members of the beef council
> looking for converts; is it a mission from God?

Neither fool. Your ignornace is the reason.

Do vegetarians come to your
> "eat meat a lot" newsgroup and pounce on you, so you do this for
> retribution? Maybe it's a gang thing. I guess that would make you the
> bloods.... (ha ha)

Wow, what wit. I guess that's all you have, eh killer. Obviously you can't
refute what we say.

alt.philosophy,talk.philosophy.misc,talk.politics. animals,misc.rural,uk.busi