Allyb

Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu, don't waste your time arguing with them, it'll just give you stress,
and give them too much enjoyment. Actually Rick and Jonathon, I'm curious
why you're so interested in arguing with the posters here. People don't
typically hang out with those they vehemently disagree with. Is it just
something you do for entertainment; are you members of the beef council
looking for converts; is it a mission from God? Do vegetarians come to your
"eat meat a lot" newsgroup and pounce on you, so you do this for
retribution? Maybe it's a gang thing. I guess that would make you the
bloods.... (ha ha)