Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:17:42 GMT, "Rubystars" >
wrote:

>"Jahnu" > wrote in message
><snip>
>
>Look Jahnu, I'm not saying there wouldn't be more *food* but forcing people
>to go on a vegan diet who don't know how to do so would cause malnutrition
>and at least some deaths from starvation.

I am not an advocate of a vegan diet. I suggest a vegetarian diet,
which includes milk products. Nobody will die from starvation by
becoming a vegetarian. They will rather improve their mental and
physical health significantly by abstaining from meat. On the other
hand a lot of people die before their time from diseases related to
meat-eating.

-jahnu
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org