Jonathan Ball

Default The Least Harm Principle

(Purple) wrote:

wrote in message >. ..

>>>[snip extensive list of products]
>>>
>>>There are vegan alternatives for many, perhaps all of the items you list.

> [snip list again to save bandwidth]
>

>>Please tell us which of the items used in the production of food,
>>that you can find vegan alternatives for.

> Most of the items you list aren't even used in the production of food.

You moron: "veganism" is about more than food. The
stupid rule of "veganism" is: don't consume animal
products. That means *any* animal products, in
anything. That means no leather shoes or clothing, no
wool clothing, no honey, no animal anything. It even
covers not consuming cosmetic products that were
*tested* on animals but don't contain animal parts.

The point of that list is, many things "vegans" consume
DO contain animal parts, and/or were tested on animals.
"vegans" can't even get close to following their
rule; they follow a few limited, purely symbolic bits
of it.