rick etter

Default The Least Harm Principle

"Purple" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > "Purple" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > wrote in message

> > >. ..

demand
> > for

> > animals on

aware
> > of.

deaths

deaths

milk...

this

> > what

things

> > > [snip extensive list of products]
> > >
> > > There are vegan alternatives for many, perhaps all of the items you

list.
> > ================
> > LOL And you really think they are made without the death and suffering

of
> > animals? What a hoot!

> No but the claim that veganism requires it's followers to avoid, eg

toothpaste
> is verifiably false.

Then you lied, because there is no truely vegan alternative to any of those
products when mass produced for a consumer-driven convenience-oriented
society. That the end product may not *contain* animal bits does not mean
that many animals did not die to produce it. Veganism isn't just about not
eating animals, it's suppose to be about not killing them. Of course that's
a false premise for any vegan here on usenet though.