Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blinky the Shark Blinky the Shark is offline

Default ((( Taco Trucks Threatened in L.A. Sign Petition Now! )))

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:

> A taco truck and a restaurant are apples and oranges. I would patronize a
> taco truck over a restaurant, depending upon the taco truck or the
> restaurant :-)
>
> And I absolutely agree: restaruants aren't going to lose business to taco
> trucks unless the restaurant sucks. How can it be else?

We recently had a "Great L.A. Taco Hunt" thread in here. A link was
posted to a web site with the same name. I checked out the
recommendations for the Valley, and one of them was a taco truck that
parks at the car wash directly across the street from my usual BBQ joint.
I haven't seen it there, the few times since reading that that I've been
past there (and I haven't been to the Q shop for several weeks); they're
not on the same sked as I am.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups