Jonathan Ball

Default ****wit: I am lodging complaints with Mindspring every timeyou forge my name to a post

Rubystars wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>
>>****wit David Harrison forged my name and wrote:
>>

>>>OF COURSE "this country" could be fed without raising any
>>>farm animals.

>>****WIT, you really are going to hear from Mindspring
>>over this. Stop forging my name to your posts, ****WIT.

> It's easy to tell your posts from theirs.

Actually, ****WIT's forgeries were to take two comments
I did make, and to post them as separate posts, under
my name. It is irrelevant that I made the comments in
other legitimate posts; ****WIT's posting under my name
is prohibited by Mindspring's terms-of-use agreement.

*I* know they're forgeries because they began new
threads, which I almost never do, and because I looked
at the message headers. In both cases, they came from
an IP address ****WIT used just moments earlier to post
under his own ****witted pseudonym. There is another
giveaway that I won't reveal, but which is conclusive
evidence to the abuse team at Mindspring.

I can guarantee that ****WIT will receive at least a
warning from Mindspring to stop doing it. If he does
it after his warning, his account will be terminated.