Patrick Sonnek

Default No need for farm animals.

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Rubystars wrote:
>
>> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
>>
>>> OF COURSE "this country" could be fed without raising any
>>> farm animals.

>> That would force a lot of people to go on vegan diets though and most
>> wouldn't know how to do so properly, even some who do know how to do the
>> right things have to stop.

> They could figure it out. The point is, farm animals aren't necessary
> to feed people.

Necessary and desireable are two different things. Your right, more
food value would be available if we took our field crops and placed them
directly on our tables, rather than converting grains into meat. But
I, for one, am not willing to give up my steaks (or chops, or ham, etc...)

--
For good laugh at computer security, go to
http://www.vseasy.com/Security_Humor.html