Default The Least Harm Principle

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:07:26 -0700, Rat & Swan > wrote:

>Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
><snip>
>> What you do is figure out how to do the ethically right thing, then do
>> it and keep your mouth shut about it.

>That may sound good, but it is both impossible and violates all the
>characteristics of human society.
>
>How would anyone "figure out" how to do the ethically "right" thing
>except by weighing philosophical ideas about what is right?

Does the Gonad even care? Can you show any examples of him
making suggestions about what would be the ethically "right" thing?
All I've ever known him to do is criticize others, without ever suggesting
anything of any value at all. He contributes nothing of value afaik...most
likely because he has nothing of value--even to himself--to offer.