BlueHeron

Default The Least Harm Principle

Personally, I have gotten more involved with local organic farms. I buy
locally, and from the farmer as much as possible. Their animals are
treated well, and so I encourage my meat eating friends and family to
buy their meat from them as well. (After all, you can't exactly have an
organic farm without animals...)

By doing this I get good quality, fresh, organic produce at a much
better price than I could find in the stores. I reduce the amount of
polution due to transportation, etc. I support local, "small" farms,
and encourage sustainable farming.

Most major cities have some developed Community Supported Agriculture
programs. You should check it out!

-- Blue