rick etter

Default The Least Harm Principle

"MEow" > wrote in message
> While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Allyb of OWDS Inc. said:
>
> >You know, I don't even know a single hard core vegan. If that's what
> >they're like Rick, I hope I never do.
> >

> Rich is a known troll. He doesn't do anything but repeating his point
> about collateral deaths, as if we didn't know about them.

========================
I suggest you learn the meaning of the term. Obviously you don't know it
now.

> He also changed the subject when you asked him about the possibility
> of enough grass fed cows (of the ones who go outdoor all year, or that
> will also cause some collateral deaths, when he claims that grass fed
> beef only causes the death of the cow, itself) to feed all of
> USAmerica.

=======================
Nope. The problem is it still doesn't have to feed everyone. It's the
vegan sanctimonious loons that claim they want an ethical diet. Most sane
people are quite happy with their meals now.

> It's not very good as an alternative, if it's not something which
> sustainably can feed all people, now is it?

==================
Again, it doesn't have to, now does it? that's just another typical vegan
strawman because you cannot refute the facts I state.

No, it means that it's
> something which we can't all switch to.

=================
Again, we 'all' don't have to. there is far more than enough for the
marginal loons that think they are doing some 'good' now with just a diet.

So, he can't defend the
> alternative he sets up as a better way than veganism, and if you ask
> him to he'll just continue to go on about collateral deaths. Much
> easier for him than having to defend his idea of meat from grass fed
> cattle.

I don't have to have an alternative, fool. I'm not the hypocritical loon
claiming one thing and living a far different way.

> My advice is to not waste time on the trolls, and ask what you came
> here to ask: there's plenty of people in here who are not like them at
> all.

translation, 'I can't refute what he says, nor can I defend my deit, so I'll
ignore that which upsets my delusions'. '