Allyb

Default The Least Harm Principle

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Allyb wrote:
>
> > Karla, the flaw I see in your reasoning is that to satisfy the demand

for
> > meat and dairy in this country, it's not possible to raise enough

animals on
> > grass.

> That is NOT a flaw. We aren't talking about satisfying
> the entire demand for meat and dairy; we're talking
> about the action(s) YOU undertake for some claimed
> ethical reason.
>
> You believe or believed that by not consuming any
> animal products, you were not causing *any* animal
> suffering.

snip

I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell me what I believe, it's bad
enough that you assume you know. And I "was" talking about satisfying the
entire demand for meat and dairy, not my choices or beliefs. I was talking
about 1+1=2, not philosophy. Stop reading so much into a simple question
statement.