MEow

Default The Least Harm Principle

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Allyb of OWDS Inc. said:

>Thanks MEow, I'm new to this newsgroup thing, and he got my goat.

I imagined. I recommend learning about killfiles, if you don't know
about them already. They're your friends.

>I did
>notice that he didn't provide any data about the grass fed cattle. I was
>not under the impression that most commercially raised cattle were raised on
>grass, but were fed agriculturally produced vegetable matter due to limited
>grazing space.

I saw that in some of your other posts, and I didn't mean to insinuate
otherwise. That's my impression too.

In any case, I hope you do stick around, and won't let the trolls
scare you away. If you ask something about food, you'll find people
coming to your help :0) Most of the regulars just don't bother with
that kind of discussion, that's all.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856