MEow

Default The Least Harm Principle

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Allyb of OWDS Inc. said:

>You know, I don't even know a single hard core vegan. If that's what
>they're like Rick, I hope I never do.

Rich is a known troll. He doesn't do anything but repeating his point
about collateral deaths, as if we didn't know about them.

He also changed the subject when you asked him about the possibility
of enough grass fed cows (of the ones who go outdoor all year, or that
will also cause some collateral deaths, when he claims that grass fed
beef only causes the death of the cow, itself) to feed all of
USAmerica.

It's not very good as an alternative, if it's not something which
sustainably can feed all people, now is it? No, it means that it's
something which we can't all switch to. So, he can't defend the
alternative he sets up as a better way than veganism, and if you ask
him to he'll just continue to go on about collateral deaths. Much
easier for him than having to defend his idea of meat from grass fed
cattle.

My advice is to not waste time on the trolls, and ask what you came
here to ask: there's plenty of people in here who are not like them at
all.

However, it's all up to you. I'm just adding my opinion here, as I'm
not normally spending time on them.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856