Dragon

Default PETA,

"Dutch" > wrote in message
> "Susan Kennedy" > wrote
> > > No one ever said she is a member, obviously she doesn't like little

boys
> > > that much...

> > I'm afraid it's not all that obvious to me. I haven't even seen her

state
> > she's a ******* yet.

> So what? You're new here and you don't have a ****ing clue yet. Do some
> basic research on the person, several links have already been provided to
> substantiate what people are saying.

Actually, if you're posting from where I think you are, I'm not new there at
all. So why would I want to do research on some person I'll probably never
see again when I get tired of this thread?

I might add, I don't usually bother to research people, because they quickly
make it obvious what they are made of. You certainly did.