rick etter

Default The Least Harm Principle

"Allyb" > wrote in message
> OK, I've looked at some of the links you all sent, and generally, it is
> information I was aware of. It's definitely depressing the impact so many
> millions of people have on the planet.

=================================
Ah, there it is! I knew you'd get around to your hatred of people sooner or
later. Nice to see you vegans are still so predictable.

I would like to know (I really
> would, so please don't fly off the handle) what you do with respect to

these
> issues?

===============
Most normal, sane people just live their lives. They know that their life
has an impact on other animals that they cannot control. It's just the
sanctimonious hand-wringing crowd of vegan loons can't seem to understand
that.

Do you buy only organic, that kind of thing? Or do you just throw
> up your hands and say, "There's nothing to be done"? Frankly, that's what

> feel like doing sometimes.

Why? Your ethics or morals are just yours. Why do you think everyone
should abide by only what you think? If they were really what you cared
about, it wouldn't matter what the 'masses' are doing, as long as you knew
you were doing what you feel is right. Apparently you don't, because you're
too worried about what others might or might no be doing.