Allyb

Default The Least Harm Principle

Wow, I am absolutely shocked by the vitriol in some of those responses. I
said what the research I have read so far has lead me to believe and asked
for more information. It is not my full time job to research these issues,
so at the age of 35 I admit that I definitely don't know all the facts. I
am constantly looking for information, and unlike some people, I don't only
look for info that supports what I believe. Calling me stupid, closed
minded and fanatical will not stop me from continuing to try to find what I
think is the best moral place to be, but it might cause some people to react
defensively and not even consider your facts. You might want to reconsider
your tactics. Thank you for all the information you provided, I will look
at, and consider it all.