Jonathan Ball

Default PETA, RAT AND SWAN

Rat & Swan wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The statement that Karen supports the only important aim of NAMBLA -
>> the complete elimination of age of consent laws - is true.

> That I support the abolition of age of consent laws is true, for
> the reason I gave. I do not believe anarchy means "might makes right"
> either.
>
>> Karen thinks there's nothing wrong with an adult man having sex with
>> a small boy of any age.

> And this, OTOH, is false.

That's a lie. You do think there's nothing wrong with
an adult man having sex with a small boy of any age:
it is a necessary implication of your opposition to
age of consent laws.

Your opposition to those laws is NOT based on any
"anarchist" principles, but rather is based solely on
your wish to promote homosexual predation.