Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blinky the Shark Blinky the Shark is offline

Default Is there a good alternative to PAM spray?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> I just had my second can of the high temp grill version go bad on me
> tonight. Ran out of propellant and left at least a third of a can. They
> have an 800 number to call if you have a problem. They will send you a
> coupon for a replacement.

A guy does his first sky dive. In his excitement, he can't remember how
to deploy his parachute. As he's falling to earth like a big rock, he's
surprised to see another guy -- coming *up* toward him at an equally high
rate of speed. As he nears the other guy, he shouts, "HEY! Do you know
how I can get his chute open?!" As they pass, the other guy hollers
back, "No! Do you know how to light a gas grill?"

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups