Allyb

Default The Least Harm Principle

What do they say they're feeding the cows? They kept repeating grass
raised, are there enough of those to satisfy the demands of meat and dairy
hungry americans? It'd take an awful lot of grass for that. Sounds
illogical. Hmmm, I'd like to look at the research if someone would post
some references. I would hate to be accused of being closed minded.

"Rubystars" > wrote in message

> "Allyb" > wrote in message
> > How does a serving of tofu kill animals? Please include your source,

I'm
> > curious.
> >
> > Allyb

> There's a group of people in here who focus on collateral damage of

farming,
> and say that's just as bad (or worse) for animals as meat eating.
>
> They're referring to the mice and birds and other animals in the crop

fields
> that are harmed by chemicals and harvesting machines, etc.
>
> I'm not sure how they calculate the numbers, exactly, but they claim that

> serving of tofu could involve more animal deaths (from CDs) than one

serving