Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:04:57p, Janet Baraclough told us...
>
>> The message >
>> from "cshenk" > contains these words:
>>
>>> "Sheldon" wrote
>>> You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
>>> units.\

>> Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
>> make him a security blanket.
>>
>> Janet
>>

> We should knit his mouth shut.

Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
'em both.
It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.

Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.