Rat & Swan

Default PETA,

Susan Kennedy wrote:

<snip>

> In point of fact, I don't know much about ARAs.

Thank you for keeping an open mind. ARAs vary just as much as any other
group, from peaceful philosophers advocating non-violence, to radical
and violent types, just as in the 1960's, the Civil Rights movement
included everyone from pacifist people going South to register voters,
to the violent Weathermen and Black Panthers. You'd have to ask any
individual ARA where he stands.

<snip>
> As the only one on this side of the argument who appears to be rational
> about the whole thing, (you argue the points instead of throwing around
> accusations) I would like to ask you one thing. Do you know if the NAMBLA
> accusations are true?

In short, no.

Rat