Posted to rec.food.equipment
zydecogary zydecogary is offline

Default food blender

You can visit the Vita-Mix web site at http://vitamix.com

Besides the current Model 5200 you can still get new Model
5000 at a reduced price.

In addition, there are other Vita-Mix models, that based
upon your experience with commercial blenders, you might
want to investigate.

At the web site, under 'Products' take a look at the drop
down menu and go to Commercial Products.

There you will find
Models -- PBS, Blending Station Advance, Drink Machine
Advance, BarBoss Advance, and the Vita Prep which is much
more powerful than the Model 5200.

Gary Hayman
Gary's Web Pages
http://snipurl.com/garyswebpages