Offbreed

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

(Elle Mathews) wrote in message . com>...

> Please, that's nonsense to suggest that PETA does more harm than good.
> Can you offer anything better. Personally, they're in my will.

Considering that PeTA has no objections to euthenasia to relieve
overcrowding at the Aspin Hill animal "sanctuary" (over crowding and
diseased conditions created by PeTA getting their hands on more
animals than they can take care of, BTW), Ingrid Newkirk's position
that there is no real difference between humans and animals, and how
PeTA does not spend any money on animals, I'd be very nervous about
admitting any such thing; after all, they believe that humanity has
over populated the planet. In fact, I'd get a CCW and start packing.
Also, get burgler and fire alarms (considering how many fires and
break-ins the ARA's are involved in).

"People for the ethical (sic) Treatment of Animals"? Do you remember
this statement by PETA co-founder and president Ingrid Newkirk wishing
that hoof and mouth disease outbreak would occur in the US?

> I'm a supportive member.

No, you are NOT a member. In 1987, PeTA's three-member board of
directors (Newkirk, Pacheco, and Kim Stallwood) voted themselves the
only "members" of the organization. By doing so, they converted their
"members" into customer/contributors and themselves into a
multimillion-dollar partnership.

You are a sucker, not a member.

There is a good deal more to the subject. I suggest "Animal Scam", by
Kathleen Marquardt with Herbet M. Levine and Mark LaRochelle. ISBN
O-89526-498-6 Just for starters.