frlpwr

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

Bob Yates wrote:

> frlpwr wrote:

(snip)

> Oh, I am sorry, I thought that you had been reading the thread, the
> message that you replied to said "lifeless" which would tend to imply
> dead to a native speaker of English.

Never trust Reuters to double check the facts. I took a closer look at
the chicken poster and it's clear the poor bird is suffering from bad
juju. Cheap ass chicken farmers and their contaminated puffer fish
feed.

If the Virgin can spare a kind touch, the zombie bird could Rise and
Walk.

(snip)

> I had no intention of being original,

A good thing, too. You're not up to it.

(snip)

> I have friends and relatives that speak a variety of non-Engligh
> languages.

They're only pretending to speak other languages so they don't have to
talk to you.