Beach Runner

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

That is an excellent question. The end of factory farming animals,
people eating
animals, protecting the environment, and perhaps most important,
PROTECTING HABITAT. The number one thing destroying natural life is the
destruction of habitat.

I'm not a Christian, but I know 99% of Christians will find the ad
offensive, even
if they care about animals.

They could say, Mother Mary would care about animals and the world, and
make similar
statements. Their standard answer is a Catholic thought up the ad.
That is the same
justification they used when their horrible Holocaust ad was used. All
it did was create
animosity and I doubt it created one "convert" to someone that wasn't
already a vegetarian

Peta could and has done a lot of good, but they are making some
horrendous mistakes.
They need to understand marketing 101 if they want to promote their
ideals. It makes
them seem rude, crazy, and lacking sensativity, the exact opposite
message I would hope to promote.

Just remember, the most important part of the picture is we want to make
animals lives
better and protect natural habitat. That won't offend anyone. Say it
nicely.

Bob