frlpwr

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

Bob Yates wrote:

(snip)

> The phase "offer succor" is used to mean offering support and comfort > to the living. Therefore it is impossible to "offer succor" to a dead
> chicken,

How do you know the chicken is dead? Maybe it's in a coma. Or, since
we're delving into the world of the miraculous, maybe the dead chicken
is about to become reanimated.

> it would be possible to use the chicken to "offer succor" to
> the living, maybe in a nice chicken soup.

Are you the same guy who nominated People Eating Tasty Animals as the
Joke of the Year? I'm beginning to think there is a close connection
between meat-eating and unoriginality.