Jennifer Huebl

Default British Airways Vegan meals

In article >,
says...
> ok so I flew to London this month on British Airways and I requested a
> vegan meal ..............
> does this happen to you guys frequently?

I fly BA a lot. The main part of the meals that I've gotten are always
vegan, but they do always add in bits that aren't vegan (like the rolls
and butter, etc). Those annoy me, but I just put them to the side or
give them away.

When they hand out sandwiches the contents are vegan, but I question
whether the bread is.

The meals are generally good, but I find the "goodies" part of the meal
is very unimaginative. While others get sweets, vegans get
fruit....mostly melon of some type (why does that always happen on every
airline? You get 90% melon in the fruit cups).

As always, bring your own snacks and drinks on the plane just in case.
Expect the worst with airline special meals -- that way you'll be
surprised and happy when you get something edible =)

J.C.