Default New Group Anti-PETA USA

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:51:42 -0600, "Shashay Doofray" > wrote:

>From the Yaho Group mentioned above:
>
>Human life is more important than a tree or an animal. God himself made Adam
>& Eve coats of skin from animals Gen:3.21 Unto Adam also did and to his wife
>did the Lord God make coats of skin and clothed them.
>
>I might have guessed you were a card-carrying Xtian. Funny, it doesn't say
>anything in Genesis 3:21 about Gawd KILLING any animals to provide the skins
>for Adam and Eve. Seems to me that doing so would have been in direct
>contradiction of one of those pesky commandments of yours...lessee...Oh yea,
>"Thou shalt not kill". Seems to me that Gawd must have found them skins
>just lyin' around someplace or perhaps just pulled the old hocus pocus and
>whipped them up higgly-piggly.
>
>Oh, yeah, I forgot, the pesky commandment only counts for people, right?
>Isn't that the way you fine Xtian people are interpreting your bible this
>week? Sorry, the whole thing sucks ass,

Leviticus 20
1 The LORD said to Moses,
2 "Say to the Israelites: `Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who
gives[1] any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people
of the community are to stone him.
[...]
9 "`If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has
cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.
10 "`If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his
neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
11 "`If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both
the man and the woman must be put to death; their blood will be on their
own heads.
12 "`If a man sleeps with his daughter-in-law, both of them must be put to
death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their
own heads.
13 "`If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have
done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be
on their own heads.
14 "`If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and
they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.
15 "`If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and
you must kill the animal.
16 "`If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both
the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on
their own heads.

Numbers 15
32 While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on
the Sabbath day.
33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and
the whole assembly,
34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done
to him.
35 Then the LORD said to Moses, "The man must die. The whole assembly
must stone him outside the camp."
36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the
LORD commanded Moses.