Shashay Doofray

Default New Group Anti-PETA USA

From the Yaho Group mentioned above:

Human life is more important than a tree or an animal. God himself made Adam
& Eve coats of skin from animals Gen:3.21 Unto Adam also did and to his wife
did the Lord God make coats of skin and clothed them.

I might have guessed you were a card-carrying Xtian. Funny, it doesn't say
anything in Genesis 3:21 about Gawd KILLING any animals to provide the skins
for Adam and Eve. Seems to me that doing so would have been in direct
contradiction of one of those pesky commandments of yours...lessee...Oh yea,
"Thou shalt not kill". Seems to me that Gawd must have found them skins
just lyin' around someplace or perhaps just pulled the old hocus pocus and
whipped them up higgly-piggly.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, the pesky commandment only counts for people, right?
Isn't that the way you fine Xtian people are interpreting your bible this
week? Sorry, the whole thing sucks ass, and you are laughable.

SD

Oh by the way, great deer graphic on the page. I already snagged it for my
anti-hunting site. Thanks so much, I had been looking for something exactly
like it for months. Ta!