Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Chicken In Every Cybercat's Pot A Chicken In Every Cybercat's Pot is offline

Default Can Kraft Easy Cheese Be Packed In Checked Baggage?

Sqwertz wrote:

> Flying Higher > wrote:
> > My nephew is going on an exchange program in Taiwan and they want him
> > to bring
> > some uniquely American food. See's candy is one item, but my nephew
> > wants to take some of those spray cans of cheese. I can't figure out
> > if
> > it's acceptable under TSA rules for checked luggage. It's non-
> > flammable,
> > but the TSA has aerosol's listed under "flammable items." Do they
> > mean
> > that flammable aerosols are prohibited, or did they just put it under
> > "flammable items" without thinking of pressurized food.

> Take a brick of Velveeta instead.
>
> But I can certainly see the Taiwaneese loving the novelty of
> spray-cheese. *They'd eat that shit up just on principle if not
> taste.

Jeez, Steve, this was a pretty obvious troll and y'all are taking it
somewhat "seriously"...

I kyped the original message from rec.travel.air, check out the
discussion thread there...

Myself, I'd stick with the See's candy...

;=D

--
Best
Greg