Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Can Kraft Easy Cheese Be Packed In Checked Baggage?

Flying Higher wrote:

> My nephew is going on an exchange program in Taiwan and they want him
> to bring
> some uniquely American food. See's candy is one item, but my nephew
> wants to take some of those spray cans of cheese. I can't figure out
> if
> it's acceptable under TSA rules for checked luggage. It's non-
> flammable,
> but the TSA has aerosol's listed under "flammable items." Do they
> mean
> that <SNIP>.....legal boundaries scissored!

It'd be much better if you checked with the proper governmental agencies
instead of relying on word-of-mouth from folks on RFC or any other
newsgroup! What you ask is akin to getting legal advice by people who
are not attorneys! If I were in the same boat, I'd contact the local
librarian to ask which governmental agencies to inquire. Just my
$0.02-worth.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice