Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Can Kraft Easy Cheese Be Packed In Checked Baggage?

"merryb" wrote
:
> My nephew is going on an exchange program in Taiwan and they want him
> to bring
> some uniquely American food. See's candy is one item, but my nephew
> wants to take some of those spray cans of cheese. I can't figure out
> if
> it's acceptable under TSA rules for checked luggage. It's non-

>Sorry- that would not be up to the TSA- call the airline.

Yup! They'd know. BTW, cheese crackers as a sub wont work. They have that
there too.

Uniquely American to :them:. Kraft Mac and Cheese boxes, hamburger helper,
New England clam chowder (get Snows if possible), pork rind 'chips' served
with tobasco or *yellow* mustard. Bread and butter pickles (specifically
that type), Longhorn cheese (not too much, they are apt to be somewhat
lactose intolerant), peanut butter. Obviously not all of those but thats
some ideas they will find intriguing. Not haute cuisine, but very american
<grin>.

The canned cheese if you can get it through the airport will be a unique hit
I bet!

Been to Thailand many times. He'll love it!