Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Joseph Joseph is offline

Default Char Griller Duo Mods

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Joseph" > wrote:
>> [ . . . ]
>> This is the new rig...
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/jrpitzner/BBQ

> Hi Joseph. Nice to see another lurker de-cloak!
>
> Two of the most recommended mods are to lower the flu to
> grate level using
> aluminum drain pipe (or as your ingenuity dictates) and
> putting a baffle
> (steel or brick) between the firebox and the smoke
> chamber.
>
> Looks like ya got some mileage outta yer old smoker. Keep
> it around for the
> heavy liftin'!
>
> Chops look nice.

Thanks twice, for the advice and the chops, they turned
out a little dry. I had to slice'em up and serve with
sauce...

Joseph

--

When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or person,
don't be surprised if they learn their lesson.

If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every
now and then to make sure it's still there.

If you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is stop
diggin'.

Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.

Never miss a good chance to shut up.